MTN Free Cheat for Browsing using Psiphon
The MTN free browsing cheat using the Psiphon is one of the easiest way to browse. All you just have to do is to download the Psiphon app and configure it.
Learn how to make use of these free cheats and browse freely without subscribing to any data plan. These MTN Free browsing cheat allows you to minimize your cost on weekly or monthly basis base on internet data subscriptions.
Majority of times we would love to post so many things on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and the likes but we do not have enough capacity to do monthly subscriptions. I would advise you to follow the steps below to set up the Psiphon for the free browsing cheat.
- Download the Psiphon app
- Install it and then open the app
- Click on “options” and then “more options”
- Follow the following steps;
Tick “Connect the app through an HTTP proxy”
Tick “use the following settings”
Check others options like “Custom HTTP headers” and also “proxy authentication”
- Now you need to configure the “host” and “port”
- Check remove port box
- Proxy type: Dual Real Host
- Proxy server: datareset.mtnonline.com/#Xstring
- Real proxy type: HTTP
- Real proxy port: 80
- Go to “OPTIONS” and select your region as “UNITED STATES”
- Click on more options and then check under the “connect through HTTP”. Then enter “host address” as these codes “10.199.212.2”. Input “8080” as port.
Leave a comment for any help or guide.
Don’t hesitate to drop us your comment and let’s know if it works for you.
Don’t forget to hit the share button to share this content with your colleagues.